A number of events taking place in September to help make the North East one of the most cyber-resilient places to live, work and do business.
|Monday 9th September||Durham||FSB event, Salvus House Durham.||Tickets will be available from the FSB|
|Tuesday 10th September||TBC||Evening meeting of ISC2, venue TBC|
|Wednesday 11th September||Tees Valley||Morning event at The Curve, Teesside University, hosted by Teesside University and Digital City||BOOK TICKETS|
|Thursday 12th September||Tyne and Wear||One-day business event at the Urban Science Building, Newcastle University, hosted by Newcastle Helix||BOOK TICKETS|
|Tuesday 17th September||Tyne and Wear||Evening event at Northumbria University, hosted by Not Equal and North East Initiative on Business Ethics||BOOK TICKETS|
|Wednesday 18th September||Tyne and Wear||Local civic cyber resilience Enabling Safe Business event for public sector, hosted by NEICT.||Contact us if you’d like to attend|
|Tuesday 24th September||Northumberland||High value manufacturing and agritech event at Alnwick Castle, hosted by Northumberland Estates and Womble Bond Dickinson||BOOK TICKETS|
|Thursday 26th September||Tyne and Wear||All day business event in Sunderland University hosted by Sunderland and Northumbria Universities in conjunction with Digital Union|
Cyber 101 Bootcamp
Register your interest for Cyber 101 Bootcamps: Helping cyber startups and scaleups to improve their business success
Cyber 101 is a DCMS-funded national programme aimed to grow the UK’s cyber security sector. The programme offers intensive one-day Bootcamps, Deep Dive sessions and Demo Days that will enable early stage cyber security businesses to grow and gain access to potential customers and investors. Cyber 101 is delivered by Digital Catapult in partnership with The Accelerator Network, Inogesis, and The Centre for Secure Information Technologies (CSIT).
If you would be interested in speaking, sponsoring or have another event that would fit within #CyberFest, please send your contact details to email@example.com
- 4th September: (ISC)2 North East England Chapter September 2018 Meetup
- 5th September: CyberNorth Business event in Newcastle hosted by Northumbria University.
- 13th September: STEAMD event in Darlington
- 13th September: Business event in Tees Valley hosted at The Curve by Teesside University
- 14th September: Breakfast event at the ORE Catapult in Blyth hosted by ORE Catapult and ARCH.
- 19th September: Civic cyber resilience event for NE public sector, hosted by NEICT in Sunderland.
- 26th September business event in Durham, hosted by Waterstons and NERSOU Regional Protect Officers.
If you’re aware of other events that could use the hashtag please contact us.
Hyperlinks to further information will be added as details are confirmed.
Contact for private sector events: Dynamo North East’s Cyber Resilience Workstream
Contact for public sector events: contact NEICT