A number of events taking place in September to help make the North East one of the most cyber-resilient places to live, work and do business.
2019 details to follow soon
- 9th September – FSB event, Salvus House Durham
- 10th September: ISC2, venue TBC
- 11th September: Morning event at The Curve, Teesside University BOOK TICKETS
- 12th September: One-day business event at the Urban Science Building, Newcastle University BOOK TICKETS
- 18th September: Local civic cyber resilience Enabling Safe Business event for public sector, hosted by NEICT.
- 24th September – High value manufacturing and agritech event at Alnwick Castle, hosted by Northumberland Estates and Womble Bond Dickinson. BOOK TICKETS
Cyber 101 Bootcamp
- 4th September: (ISC)2 North East England Chapter September 2018 Meetup
- 5th September: CyberNorth Business event in Newcastle hosted by Northumbria University.
- 13th September: STEAMD event in Darlington
- 13th September: Business event in Tees Valley hosted at The Curve by Teesside University
- 14th September: Breakfast event at the ORE Catapult in Blyth hosted by ORE Catapult and ARCH.
- 19th September: Civic cyber resilience event for NE public sector, hosted by NEICT in Sunderland.
- 26th September business event in Durham, hosted by Waterstons and NERSOU Regional Protect Officers.
If you’re aware of other events that could use the hashtag please contact us.
Hyperlinks to further information will be added as details are confirmed.
Contact for private sector events: Dynamo North East’s Cyber Resilience Workstream
Contact for public sector events: contact NEICT