A number of events taking place in September 2018 to help make the North East one of the most cyber-resilient places to live, work and do business.
confirmed and being finalised:
- 5th September: Launch and Business event in Newcastle hosted by Northumbria University.
- 12th – 13th September: STEAMD event in Darlington
- 13th September: Business event in Tees Valley hosted at The Curve by Teesside University
- 14th September: Breakfast event at the ORE Catapult in Blyth hosted by ORE Catapult and ARCH.
- 19th September: Civic cyber resilience event for NE public sector, hosted by NEICT in Sunderland.
- Small business event
- Twilight sessions for schools and academies focussing on business continuity
- Councillors and MPs event
- Promoting cyber in further / higher education event
If you’re aware of other events that could use the hashtag please contact us.
Hyperlinks to further information will be added as details are confirmed.
Contact for private sector events: Dynamo North East’s Cyber Resilience Workstream
Contact for public sector events: contact NEICT